Change of mind goods may be returned to Cabro for credit within 14 days of delivery provided the following conditions are met.
Acceptance and credit for goods returned for any other reason or after 14 days is at Cabro’s discretion.
The cost of freight for the return of goods will be deducted from the refund as a re-stocking fee.
Goods Returned must be:
- ALL returns are to be authorised and arranged by Cabro
- Photo evidence supplied of both sink and box being in original condition.
- Accompanied by a Returns Authority issued from Cabro.
- In their original, unused, unmarked packaging (there is to be no additional writing on the exterior/interior of product box or on packaging).
- Goods unused, returned in original order and condition including all waste kits as supplied.
For Additional Returns:
- Please refer to Delivery Terms regarding freight damage and our T&C (clause 9) for return/refund conditions.
The following restocking fees apply:.
- For all Stainless Steel Sinks and Tapware $65 + GST
- For all Granite and Ceramic Sinks $95 + GST
Cabro will arrange the return freight, the credit issued will be as originally invoiced, less the amount incurred for the cost of the re-stocking fee. If a product is being returned to be exchanged for another similar product, freight from Cabro to you will be added to the invoice for the new item. If the product is being returned due to incorrect supply, is faulty or freight damaged, no restocking fee will apply and Cabro will arrange and bear the cost of return freight.
Special order products are non-returnable.
Goods outside any of the above terms will not be accepted for credit.