Freight Free to Metro Addresses only (Enquire for Rural Delivery Fee)
Delivery and Distribution is managed through a fast and convenient electronic data interchange system. This means that from our warehouse to your door your consignment is traceable through the network of couriers and transport providers enabling us to provide you with real time freight tracking and proof of delivery.
Further to this you will be notified by email of dispatch, a consignment number and consignment contents allowing you to follow the delivery from start to finish. Fast, Convenient and Reliable.
Due to our freight carrier’s policies; all goods must be inspected for damage at the time of delivery.
Our carrier’s drivers are required to wait at the delivery address while recipients carefully check all items, please make sure you:
1. Carefully check the item/s for any visible damage before signing for them.
2. Do not sign for the item/s in good order & condition unless you are satisfied that there is no damage.
3. If you are not satisfied with the condition of your item/s, or even unsure about their condition, please sign the consignment note with ‘damaged’ clearly marked and notify Cabro within 2 hours.
4. Under no circumstances should you mark the consignment note with STI or Subject to Inspection.
5. All responsibility, by the courier company(s) and Cabro is nullified for customers with a standing A.T.L (Authority To Leave), and for customers who at the time of their order advise that goods can be left at the requested delivery address with no signature required.
6. Please be clear that once you sign to accept delivery of the items, you are accepting full ownership for that product in its current condition at the time of delivery.
7. Responsibility for the cost of damage goods, including freight is that of the recipient (you or your customer) if the above terms are not adhered to.
Due to courier policies all goods must be inspected for damages upon delivery and BEFORE signing as received. Under no circumstances must goods be signed at S.T.I. (Subject to Inspection). Any damage must be noted at the time of inspection and reported to Cabro within 2 hours of delivery. Claims for damage will not be accepted after this time. Responsibility for the cost of damage goods or decline claims is that of the recipient if the above terms are not adhered to.
All responsibility, by the courier company(s) and Cabro is nullified for customers with a standing A.T.L (Authority To Leave), and for customers who at the time of their order advise that goods can be left at the requested delivery address with no signature required.